13 things about Miss Universe Albania 2021 – CONAN Daily
Ina Dajci is an Albanian architect, innovator, artist, model and beauty queen from Albania. An advocate for energy-efficient design, recycling methods and designing in environmentally sustainable ways, she heads Designing Good, a non-profit foundation that promotes humanitarian, environmental and social design.
Originally from Tirana, Albania, Dajci has worked on projects in Asia, Europe, North America, Oceania and South America. Here are 13 more things about him:
- She speaks six languages.
- In 2012, she left Tirana to study in the United States.
- From 2015 to 2019, she attended The City College of New York (CCNY) in New York City, New York, United States where she obtained her BA in Architecture with a minor in Art History.
- From January 2017 to May 2018, she was an undergraduate teaching assistant at CCNY. From January 2017 to May 2019, she was a research assistant at CCNY’s Advanced Scientific Research Center.
- From May 2018 to May 2019, she worked as artistic director for Fadil Berisha Studio At New York.
- From June 2018 to July 2018, she was a summer intern at Enric Miralles Foundation in Barcelona, Catalonia, Spain.
- From July 2018 to June 2020, she was a junior architect at Alberto Foyo Architect At New York.
- From January 2019 to May 2019, she was a research assistant at CCNY’s Spitzer School of Architecture.
- From July 2020 to January 2021, she was an intern at OSM assembly At New York.
- In March 2021, she joined CTA Architects PC in New York as an architectural designer.
- On July 9, 2021, she was crowned Miss Universe Albania 2021 in Tirana, Albania.
- She was 27 when she was crowned Miss Universe Albania 2021.
- On December 12, 2021, she represented Albania at Miss Universe 2021 and competed against 79 other candidates in Eilat, Israel. The dress she wore during the competition was 100% durable. She was not placed.