Keller Williams Reports Second Quarter 21 Results | Company
AUSTIN, Texas – (BUSINESS WIRE) – August 3, 2021–
Keller Williams (“KW”), the world’s largest real estate technology franchise by agent count and the US leader in units and sales volume, reports second quarter 21 results, having reached significant milestones in growth and technology, and topping the charts in franchising and corporate culture.
“In the second quarter, we outperformed the market and achieved substantial global production and agent gains in the face of dramatic market pressures,” said Carl Liebert, CEO of kwx, the holding company of KW. “And we are delighted to welcome over 4,000 agents into our family this past quarter. “
“More than ever, we would like to thank and recognize our agents and partners for demonstrating the best of themselves when their customers needed it most,” said Liebert. “It is an honor for us to be in business with them. “
Keller Williams has 171,269 agents in the United States and Canada and 13,385 agents operating outside the United States and Canada, for a total of 184,654 agents worldwide as of June 30.
In the second quarter of 21 alone, KW added 4,277 net agents in the US and globally.
“Credit for another impressive quarter of growth goes to our agents,” said Marc King, President of Keller Williams. “They have stayed true to their commitment to providing the best experience for buyers and sellers in the midst of an extremely competitive market. “
“And, as a business built by agents, for agents, we wake up every day wondering how we can best support them,” King said.
Company and Industry Highlights
- In Q2 ’21, Command, an intelligent CRM-smarter solution originally made available in Q1 ’19, reached 104,500 Monthly Active Users (MAU), as of June 30, an increase of 11.0% over at the end of quarter Q1 ’21.
- As of June 30, the Campaigns of Command application, a smart tool for creating and syndicating advertising campaigns, generated a total of 418,600 leads on Facebook and Instagram in Q2 21.
- As of June 30, the average cost per lead (ACPL) for KW agents within Command was $ 2.61 in the US and Canada across all social media platforms. ACPL for Facebook was $ 2.51.
- As of June 30, agents had executed 56.7 million SmartPlans, the automated marketing and task management application with Command, since its launch. In-flight SmartPlans have doubled since the end of Q2 ’20.
- In April, Forbes listed KW on its annual list of America’s Best Diversity Employers 2021.
- In April, LinkedIn ranked KW no. 20 on its annual list of the 50 Best Workplaces to Grow Your Career.
- In May, Forbes ranked KW no. 67 in its ranking of the 250 best employers for new graduates.
- In June, RealTrends ranked 88 KW top Realtors and Realtors in the RealTrends 2021 “Thousand” list.
“An iconic achievement, we are delighted to announce that Command now has over 104,000 monthly active users,” said Chris Cox, chief technology and digital officer at kwx.
“And we find that engagement only increases as we continue to innovate in partnership with our agents on the most important experiences, bringing insight, ease and increased productivity to their business operations,” said Cox.
United States and Canada (production in Q2 ’21)
- As of June 30, agents closed 367,248 transactions, up 35.0% from Q2 ’20.
- The agents closed a sales volume of $ 145.3 billion, up 70.3% from the second quarter of 2020.
- Agents took 214,492 new listings (new market inventory), up 20.7% from Q2 ’20.
- Agents signed 404,942 contracts (closings planned), up 28.5% from Q2 ’20.
- Written contract volume stood at $ 160.9 billion, up 62.0% from the second quarter of 2020.
“This hyper-competitive market is not up to our agents,” said Jason Abrams, Industry Manager, kwx. “Quarter after quarter, our percentage increase in closed deals and sales volume continues to outpace our industry. “
According to the National Association of REALTORS®, deals closed in the United States increased by 32.2% and sales volume by 52.5% compared to the second quarter of 2020.
Keller Williams Worldwide Momentum (production outside US and Canada Q2 21)
- As of June 30, the number of agents outside the United States and Canada stood at 13,385, up 24.4% from the second quarter of 2020.
- Agents closed 15,141 transactions in Q2 ’21, up 149.4% from Q2 ’20.
- Agents closed a sales volume of $ 2.9 billion, up 214.2% from the second quarter of 2020.
- Agents took 28,238 new listings (new market inventory), up 47.0% from Q2 ’20.
- Agents signed 17,281 contracts (closings planned), up 114.4% from Q2 ’20.
- Written contract volume stood at $ 2.5 billion, up 193.7% from the second quarter of 2020.
Outside of the United States and Canada, KWW regions include: Albania; Argentina; Aruba; Belgium; Belize; Bermuda; Cambodia; Chile; Colombia; Costa Rica; Czech Republic; Dominican Republic; Dubai, United Arab Emirates; France; Greater Shanghai, China; Greece; Honduras; Indonesia; Ireland; Israel; Italy; Jamaica; Japan; Luxembourg; Malaysia; Mexico; Monaco; Mongolia; Morocco; Nicaragua; Northern Cyprus; Panama; Paraguay; Peru; Philippines; Poland; Portugal; Porto Rico; Romania; Serbia; Slovenia; South Africa; Southern Cyprus; Spain; Thailand; Trinidad and Tobago; Turkey; Turks and Caicos Islands; UK; Uruguay; and Vietnam.
About Keller Williams
Austin, Texas-based Keller Williams, the world’s largest real estate technology franchise by agent count, has more than 1,080 offices and 195,000 associates. The franchise is also # 1 in units and sales volume in the United States. kwx is the holding company of Keller Williams.
In 2020, Keller Williams initially started forming kwx, consisting of Keller Williams, Keller Williams Worldwide, Keller Offers and Keller Home Financial Services, consisting of Keller Mortgage and Keller Covered.
Since 1983, the company has cultivated an agent-centric, technology-driven, and education-based culture that rewards agents as stakeholders. For more information, visit kwx.kw.com.
See the source version on businesswire.com: https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20210803005812/en/
CONTACT: Darryl G. Frost
Director of Public Relations and Media Relations
[email protected]/ 254-466-3627
KEYWORD: UNITED STATES NORTH AMERICA TEXAS
INDUSTRY KEYWORD: RESIDENTIAL BUILDING AND REAL ESTATE COMMERCIAL AND REAL ESTATE BUILDING CONSTRUCTION AND PROPERTY
SOURCE: Keller Williams
Copyright Business Wire 2021.
PUB: 08/03/21 15: 00 / DISC: 08/03/2021 15:02